Friday, May 7, 2021

Easy, Skinny Burger Sliders Recipe

 




Easy, Skinny Burger Sliders Recipe
Video



Skinny Burger Sliders

When it comes to burgers, that is one of my weaknesses. I just love them, but I know that they are fattening, I try really hard to stay away from them. But, not with this recipe, because of the lean meat and the graham bread with the low-fat yogurt, I know I can enjoy this meal without the guilt.

I had a problem looking for the right size buns because I wanted them to be graham bread. So I got up early and made my own with my bread maker. I used part white plain flour and the other half I used whole wheat. I like this combination because I do not like my bread to be too much like eating straw.

I hope you try this recipe and enjoy the burger without guilt. Please let me know how yours turned out and did you do anything else to it. 

Ingredients 

Makes 3 sliders 

1/2 lb.         -   Lean grounded beef or veal

1/3 tsp.       -  Garlic powder 
1/4 tsp.       -  White pepper or black
1/2 tsp.       -  Onion flakes
1 tbsp.         -  Olive oil

Salt to taste 


Sauce 
1/2 cup       -  Greek yogurt or other 
1 tsp.           -  Dill, dried, or fresh
1 tsp.           -  Fresh lemon

Salt to taste

Toppings -  Tomatoes, lettuce, chopped pickles

For more information, please see the video above. 




 
 

1 comment:

  1. Skinny burger- your recent blog shocked me when I heard something said as skinny. I have been fascinating these days on workout, diet and food that is healthy and good for weight loss. I trust your blog blindly as it has actually helped me to go somewhere. Also to control my craving and over eating I follow Top 18 Quick Tasty Healthy Bites at Home this guide.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...