Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Stuffed Peppers Hamburger Recipe



Stuffed Peppers Hamburger Recipe


This recipe is from something that  your Grandmother would make and serve to their Family  with all the fixings that make it just a perfect compact meal. I like to make a nice fresh salad to go with it with some light tasting  oil like olive oil  with a sprinkle of some herbs. It really goes with really any kind of side dish for the  natural flavor of the stuffed peepers  really enhance the  taste buds.


Let me know how yours turned out.  


****************************************************************************************************

Recipe; 

2 Med. - bell peppers any color
1/2 Lb. - Ground beef
1 Sm. - Onion
2 Cloves - Garlic
1 Cup - Cooked rice
1/4 Cup - Ketchup
1 Med.- Tomato
2 Tbsp. - Olive oil
1/2 to 1 Tsp. - Oregano
1/2 to 1 Tsp. - Paprika
1/2 Tsp. - Maggie or HP sauce

Salt and Pepper to taste. 


Options; 
- Chilli peppers or sauce to taste.
- Tomato sauce for bottom of dish

****************************************************************************************************





Usually you just cut out the tops and fill the pepper with your rice mixture and that is fine, but I find it is easier to handle on the plate when there are down lying down. It really does not matter for it will turn out just awesome every time. 









I like to use a medium ground beef for I like the extra taste because it has a pit more fat. Now if you are watching your weight then I would go towards a more leaner meat. 









In this recipe I added a fresh tomato and I did not drain it because I want the tomato juice to be incorporated into the rice for a more full flavour.  








It's always good to have some extra sauce to add to the peppers when you serve it. So a fast way to do it is to just add a bit of water and with ketchup. Now if you do not like this method, then you can add some tomato sauce and add whatever you would like to make it your way. 








Now I made two stuffed peppers here or 2 halves for it's only for my Girlfriend and I, but this size dish would five  upright  peppers or  6 halfs.
I hope you will enjoy the recipe. 

****************************************************************************************************


Stuffed Peppers -- Old Fashion
Video 


Please share with your Friends and Family below; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...