Sunday, July 25, 2021

Picnic 4-Bean Salad Skinny Recipe





Picnic   4-Bean Salad Skinny Recipe


Here, once again is a great lunch or picnic salad. I enjoy making these recipes because after all, I have to eat my work, so I like to take my dishes to my office for a great snack or lunch. 



Ingredients 

Dressing 
1/4 cup         -  White wine or apple cider vinegar 
1/4 cup         -  Olive oil
1 tbsp.           -   Dijon mustard 
1 tbsp.           -  Garlic, minced
1 tsp.             -  Honey, (natural)

Salt and pepper to taste 

Salad 
1 cup            -  Red kidney beans 
1 cup            -  Green beans (cooked)
1/2 cup        -  Black beans 
1/2 cup        -  Chickpeas
1/3 cup        -  Finely chopped red onions
1/4 cup        -  Green onions
1/4 cup        -  Parsley, chopped

Note
-  Rinse and drain all canned beans.




For more information, please see the video below;



Picnic   4-Bean Salad Skinny Recipe
Video 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...