Sunday, July 25, 2021

Chicken in Wine Sauce One-Pot Recipe

 





Chicken in Wine Sauce One-Pot Recipe


First, I am sorry for my wife's phone recording in front of my video.  my wife and I did not notice this until I started editing this video. She is now recording small bits of my cooking to put on her future Tic-tok account. Anyways, I thought it was cute to see her trying to make her own film. 



Ingredients 6 to 8 pieces Drumsticks, skin on and bone-in 1 lg. - Onion, sliced or wedged 2 to 6 - Garlic cloves, minced or chopped 2 lg. - Carrots, peeled and sliced 3 each - Celery stalks, chopped 3 tbsp. - All-purpose flour 1/2 cup - White wine, extra for a splash 2 cups - Water 2 tbsp. - Tomato paste 1 tbsp. - Thyme, dried 2 tsp. - Worcestershire sauce 2 each - Bay leaf 1.5 lbs. - Potatoes, chopped into bite-size pieces Parsley as needed Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken cube (option)
Oven timings Pre-heated oven set at 350 degrees for 45 mins, with pan wrapped with alum foil. Second, heat at same for 40 mins, pan wrapped with added potatoes. For more information, please see the video below;   




Chicken in Wine Sauce One-Pot Recipe Video







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...