Monday, March 8, 2021

Portuguese Traditional Fish Soup Recipe

 



Portuguese Traditional Fish Soup Recipe
Video



Portuguese Traditional Fish Soup

Well, here it is, my favorite soup that my mother use to make for me. I remember that I enjoyed it when it was cold outside, it really warmed me up. The only drawback I had is when I ate a bowl or two, I got very sleepy. What I like about this fish recipe, is that it does not taste fishy, but gives a nice all-around Mediterranean appeal. Now I usually add a lot more liquid to the bowl but for the picture, I used less in order to show you the filling.


Ingredients 2 lbs. - Cod, skinless, and cubed. Or other fish 1/2 lbs. - Pre-cooked shrimp, deveined with tails removed 2 lbs. - Potatoes, peeled and cubed 1 med. - Carrot, peeled and sliced 2 med. - Tomatoes, peeled 6 pints - Water 1 med. - Onion, diced 1 sm. - Hot chili pepper 4 each - Garlic cloves, sliced 2 to 3 tbsp. - Olive oil 1 tsp. - Dried veggie stock, low sodium 2-3 leaves - Coriander 6-8 each - Whole all-spice 1/4 cup - Green onions, chopped 1/4 cup - Parsley, roughly chopped Salt and pepper to taste
 


For more information, please see the video above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...