Friday, December 11, 2020

Sliced Potato Cake Recipe



 Sliced Potato Cake Recipe When it comes to comfort food and diet, it does not always come together. Now, this dish does not follow the rules, for I get both of two worlds. I just love potatoes but I like them fried I guess because of the oil in the fry but in this dish, it has all the taste I want without adding all those calories. This is perfect for a party or just a family meal, or to have it as a side dish or just on its own. Let me know how yours turned out and did you add anything different to it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Ingredients 2 lbs. - Potatoes, sliced as thin as possible. 3 tbsp. - Olive oil 3/4 tsp. - Ground pepper 1/2 tsp. - Garlic powder 1 tsp. - Onion powder 1 tsp. - Sweet paprika 1 tsp. - Italian herbs/ seasoning (mix) 3/4 tsp. - Salt Toppings - Parsley, sour cream. Options - Hot paprika, cayenne pepper Italian herbs: Oregano, Marjoram, Thyme, Basil, Rosemary. For more information, please see the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...