Thursday, October 22, 2015

Apple Roses Bake Recipe



Apple Roses Bake Recipe

Well, it was raining for about three days straight and I really needed something to change my mood from being stuck indoors. After checking the food storage area, I found that I still had a lot of apples from my garden. 

So off to the kitchen to make these awesome aromatic Apple Roses. The problem I had was to make about a dozen or so, but as they came out of the oven filling the air with baked apple and cinnamon, they did not even make it to a plate. They disappeared as fast as I could make them.

I hope you will try this recipe and let me know how it turned out and did you add anything different to it.



*************************************************************************************************************



Recipe; 

2 to 3 - Apples
1 to 2 Pkg. - Pre-ready pastry dough (makes 6 to 8 pieces each)
1 to 1 1/2 Ltrs or 3 to 4 pints of water
1/2 - Juice of a lemon

Cinnamon as needed
Powdered sugar as needed

Makes about 12 to 18 Apple Roses


For more information, please see the video below;



*************************************************************************************************************




By using apples that have more red in it, it gives off a nicer color like a rose.  Here I use a combination of different colors just to have more variety to show on the video. 







If you do not like to use the microwave oven for this stage then you can boil the water with the lemon and apples for about 3 minutes. Either way, it will work out.







In the video, I am using a homemade raspberry jam that was from my garden. Now go ahead and add really any type of jam that you would like. 






If you would like a lighter pastry, then you can roll the dough a little, but I find that I like it the way it was made.

By making the roses a little smaller, then you could get about 4 sections from each side by slicing 3 horizontal and 1 vertical. This will give you 8 sections. 





Please do not overfill the sections with jam and apples, for it will make it harder for you to roll it and the jam will boil off everywhere and make a mess. 






You can find that as you start to roll the rose, the apples will try to move out of position. Keep one of your fingers on the top of the apple slices as you roll and that will keep them in place. 

Remember "practice makes perfect". 






Use a Teflon baking dish or make sure that you pre-treat it before you bake it so the roses will just slide off. 









*************************************************************************************************************


Apple Roses Bake Recipe
Video





If You Liked This Video Then You Will Love These. 
By Cookingaround;


Apple Tarts - My Way
Video


Pizza Apple Pie
Video



Apple Cinnamon Loaf
Video


Please share with your Family and Friends, below;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...