Thursday, August 14, 2014

Baked Spicy Potatoes Wedges - Simply The Best



Baked Spicy Potatoes Wedges - Simply The Best


Spicy Potatoes Wedges - Simply The Best
I have a real problem with this recipe because my Girlfriend does not stop to ask for these spicy potatoes as a side dish or just for a snack.  It’s the type of side dish that just goes with everything and you can not just stop at one.  Sometimes  “ I get that look “ at round  late in the evening, “ I  need a snack “ and then it’s off to the kitchen making these wedges. Really do I have a choice.

Of course they are just perfect for any Party as a side, and do not forget how good they go with a picnic or a BBQ,  aweeee just a great hit all the time. Do not take my word, just try them and you will see.


Please let me know how yours turned out and did you add or make any changed to the recipe. 

*************************************************************************************************************

Recipe;

2 Lbs. -  Your favorite potatoes.

1/4 or 1/2 Tbsp. - Salt
1 to Tbsp. - Olive oil

Seasoning; 

1/2 Tsp. - Garlic salt
1/2 Tsp. - Paprika
1/2 to 3/4 Tsp. - Cayenne pepper
1 Tsp. - Dry parsley
1 Tbsp. - Olive oil

Salt and pepper to taste.

Options; 
Add 1/3 Tsp. - Ground cumin

For more information, please see video below...


*************************************************************************************************************




Here was using a Farmers potatoes that is grown locally that is, for my the best tasting kind of potato. Of course it does take more work because of all the cleaning I have to do, but in the end your extra work will be rewarded. 







Ok "why" did I take off the skins for they are awesome with them on, well my Girlfriend does not like them so really what can I do. But  for me I like them on so I sometimes make a batch for her (smaller) and one for me (big large) hahha ...That will teach her, please do not tell her I wrote this...

Now do not forget to dry them after you washed them for it allows the oil to stick better and you get a more even bake all around. 





How much spice do you add, well how spicy do you want it to become ? Here I am having it as a medium spicy but you can have it the way you want, just add more or as much as you want. After all it's yours to enjoy.








It's important to add all your seasoning when the wedges are hot and make sure the your have stirred or tossed them well to get an even coverage on all the potatoes evenly.











Go ahead and try to eat just one, I dare you...No one can do it...:) 




*************************************************************************************************************



Baked Spicy Potatoes Wedges - Simply The Best
Video

To see video, please click this link for now...



Please share with your Friends and Family Below; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...