Saturday, August 30, 2014

Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe



Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe


Well here we go again with one of my favorite recipes, the awesome spaghetti with meatballs that is infused into a rich and creamy homemade tomato sauce.

I make and use a lot of minced meat and pork in my dishes because they come in many fat contents from the super lean to downright fatty. All this can be used to your liken as per taste and diet. As for me I like to use a medium ground beef for in this way I get the best of two world, light and  full of flavor.

Now do not let this simple recipe fool you for it is really out of the world. The meatballs just good great blended into the tomato sauce and just when you think that it is perfect, then add the parmesan and then talk to me.


I know you will just fall in love with this oldie but great recipe, please let me know how yours turned out or did you add anything extra.


*********************************************************************************************************

Recipe;

1 Lbs. - Medium beef

1 Med. - Egg
1 to 2 Gloves - Garlic
1/2 Med. - Onion
1/2 Cup  - Bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. - Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp. - Dry parsley
1/4 Tsp. - Pepper

Salt to taste.

Options;
1 Tsp. - Soya sauce or HP sauce.

For Baking;
Bake meatballs on lightly oiled tray with a hot oven at 350 F ( 170 C.) for  25 to 30 mins., Turning once.


For more information, please see video below.


*********************************************************************************************************





I like to use a medium ground beef for it gives off a better flavor and becomes more moist. Now if you want it more lean or because you are on a diet then I would go all the up to lean beef. 










Make the onions are diced as small as possible so when you roll the meat into a ball nothing will be sticking out and coming out of the meat when you cook it. 











The mixture has to have a consistency that will hold the meat into a ball without it falling apart.  If you find it still a little to moist then add some more breadcrumbs.








Use a soup spoon for scooping up the meat mixture and  in this way you will get a perfect measurement for your Meatball. Of course to can also make them smaller by using a teaspoon, and way you do it it will be awesome. 









Make sure that you let the meatballs simmer in the tomato sauce for at least 20 mins. so the meat can be fully cooked in the inside and let the sauce incorporate into the meat. 

For my homemade "Pasta Tomato Sauce" recipe by Cookingaround.   Please  " Click Here "







*********************************************************************************************************



Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe
Video



Pasta Tomato Sauce
Video



If you like this recipe then you will love these other ones by Cookingaround.


Green Olive Pasta
Video


Seafood Medley 
Video


Salmon  Pasta
Video
 


Please share with your Family and Friends below;

2 comments:

  1. The photos are making me hungry. Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I see it and I want it, funny I never get bored with my favorite recipes...:) Thankyou for the comment...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...