Friday, May 23, 2014

Sesame Ginger Salmon – Low Calorie – Magic Diet



Sesame  Ginger Salmon – Low Calorie – Magic Diet

I have to admit that salmon is one of my favorite fish and I could add a lot of recipes here for it is such a easy and great tasting dish. Now this recipe is one of my best choices because when it comes to soya, brown sugar and toasted sesames, I ‘am in all the way.
 
Here  I have reduced the sizes in order  to have it as a low-calorie dish  that will keep me on my diet and keep my weight under control.  I know that I was adding sugar to here, but according to the  facts of dieting  in relation to having sugar in your plan is all good as long as you do not over do it.

It was hard for me to lose the weight and on eating  just things that were  good tasting, but after awhile you do crave for something else that can help you lose the calories but also helps keep your food cravings under control. So now that I have reached my goals and was a very good boy with my dieting I now can have a little extra in my meals and this recipe is “just what I wanted”.

Please let me know how you prepared this salmon and how it worked for you. 



********************************************************************************************************

Recipe; 

2 Pieces - Salmon skin one side 

2 Tbsp. - Olive oil
1 Tbsp. - Vingar 
2 Cloves - Garlic 
1 Tbsp. - Soya sauce 
1 Tbsp. - Brown sugar 
1/2 to 1 Tbsp. - Ginger dry or fresh 
1/2 to 1 Tbsp. - Black Treacle or honey 

Salt and pepper to taste 

Toppings;
- Toasted sesames 
- Green onions 

********************************************************************************************************


I keep the salmon flesh downwards in order to have more contact with the marinade, then it's off to the fridge for a minimum of 35 mins. Also please remember with any kind of fish that you have to use caution with it when it is at room temperature. 

So please keep it in the fridge during the  storage or marinating time. 





Use the leftover marinade from the fish to complete the  sauce topping. Also it is important to bring this sauce up to a boil in order to cook the marinate  and caramelize the sugars to bring out that awesome taste to your salmon. 









Here I'am using my indoor grill but you can also bake the salmon and it will try out absolutely awesome. Now with an outdoor BBQ,  now we are talking with this recipe.  







When you see the a lighter color coming up the side of the salmon and/or see a   light opaque color at the sides of the fish, then it's time to flip them. I know some of you like to crisp the skin first and then flip it and thats all good, but you have to be careful not to overcook it, or you it will be chewy and tough. 








********************************************************************************************************

Sesame  Ginger Salmon – Low Calorie – Magic Diet
Video 



Please share with your Family and Friends below; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...