Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lazy Mans Stir-Fry - Fast And Easy


Lazy Mans Stir-Fry - Fast And Easy

I came home from having 3 beers ,  I was a bit tired form the Party and was really hungry, but too lazy to cook.  So by just looking around  here and there in my Kitchen,  an idea came to me. With this   the “Lazy Man’s Stir-fry”  was born.

What a great and super fast  recipe when you need  something in a hurry and you have no idea what you want. With a stir-fry  all you need  is to find anything in your  cupboards or fridge form  veggies  to leftover meats and you have a meal.

I find with the stir-fry  it all goes well  with really any kind  of herbs, spices and  sauces all in one fry-pan, all goes in, add  corn starch or flour with water and presto, sauce.  Now keep  looking in your cupboards for  any type of  rice or pasta, it all goes well.  Now you do have the option to fry the  rice and pasta with a little oil in the pan and add then add  your stir-fry to it, but I like it just the way it is.

I hope you enjoy this and please tell me you recipe and adventure in Cooking.

*********************************************************************************************************


Recipe...

Any - Veggies frozen or fresh.
Any - Leftover meats.
Any onions.
Any  stir-fry sauce.
Any Herbs. 

Base's...
1 Egg
2 Tbsp. - Milk
2 Tbsp. - Cooking oil
1/2 Tsp.-  Cornstarch
1/3 Cup - Water
1 Tbsp. - Soya

Salt and pepper to taste. 




*********************************************************************************************************




Can you use Chopstick, I do but after awhile my fingers get tired and then I have to switch over to a fork.  Someday I guess I will have to practise it more and see if I can get to the point where I can pick-up a single piece of rice. 









I like my Stir-fry with a lot of fresh herbs and for me it has to have a good dose of hot sauce, now that's just awesome. 



*********************************************************************************************************


Lazy Mans Stir-Fry - Fast And Easy
Video



Please share with you Family and Friends below; 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...