Sunday, July 25, 2021

Skinny Poached Eggs - My Way Recipe





Skinny Poached Eggs - My Way Recipe

Ok, I hear you. I was asked to come up with a poached egg recipe, that would be easy and simple. This is one of the best ways to add eggs to your diet that is oil-free.

I know that they show you how to twirl the water into a spin, add vinegar and add the egg into the vortex. I find that this method in the video is the best and the easiest way to get it right the first time. Well, anyway you make it you know that poached eggs are always the best when you are counting calories.


Let me know in the comments below, how your's turned out.  



For more information, please see the video below:



 Skinny Poached Eggs - My Way Recipe
Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...