Thursday, July 22, 2021

Greek Skinny Pasta Salad Recipe

 




Greek Skinny Pasta Salad Recipe

This has to be one of my favorite recipes for lunch at my office. It heats up really fast in the microwave and in seconds I have the perfect meal. I have to say that I do not like to buy lunch for I tend to go to the fattier foods and that causes a problem for me. So I would rather make my meal myself.



Apple cider vinegar Apple cider vinegar has various healthful properties, including antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. What's more, evidence suggests it may offer health benefits, such as aiding weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels. Bell peppers Bell peppers are rich in many vitamins and antioxidants, especially vitamin C and various carotenoids. Serving - one cup, approximately 180 calories. Ingredients 1/2 pkg. - Whole grain or gluten-free pasta 3/4 cup - Cherry tomatoes, split 1/2 cup - Red bell pepper, cubed 1/2 cup - Black olives, pitted and sliced 1 med. - Cucumber, peeled 3/4 cup - Feta cheese, cubed Sauce 1 tbsp. - Apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp. - Olive oil 1/2 med. - Juice of a lemon or lime 1 tsp. - Garlic powder 1 tsp. - Oregano Salt and pepper to taste



For more information, please see the video below;  




Greek Skinny Pasta Salad Recipe video









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...