Friday, April 9, 2021

Perfect Classic Boiled Eggs Every Time Recipe

 





Perfect Classic Boiled Eggs Every Time I know, I know, Boiled eggs? are you kidding me, I was making those hundreds at a time when I was studying back in school. Yes, but I made this video to be added to my Classic basic cooking playlist where anyone that has started to cook or has to cook sometime in their life can look up a simple easy recipe to make. I find this technic the best for it turns out perfect every time, the egg's hardness can be controlled by the timing that cooks the egg to perfection. Just try it and see how good they turn out, you will be surprised. Let me know how yours turned out. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ingredances - Eggs, eggs, and more eggs Salt and pepper to taste Toppings - Parsley, chives, mayo, etc.

For more information, please see the video above. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...