Friday, April 9, 2021

Mediterranean Style Orange Chicken Recipe

 





Mediterranean Style Orange Chicken Well, here it is again, a great party favourite. This dish came from a Portuguese recipe that was given to me by my mother. I always remember how the orange, lemon aroma was coming from the kitchen, back home. Now, I really do not eat the chicken skin, but I did not remove it from the dish because I need it to give flavor to the sauce. You need to try this recipe, for you will never understand how good it is until you try it. Let me know in the comments how yours turned out. Ingredients 4 med. - Chicken legs, skin on 1 med. - Red onion, chopped 3 cloves - Garlic, crushed 1 lg. - Zest of an orange 1 lg. - Juice of an orange 1 med. - Juice of a lemon 1 med. - Orange, sliced 1 tsp.. - Thyme, dried 3 sprig. - Rosemary, fresh 3 tbsp. - Cooking oil or olive oil Salt and pepper to taste Toppings - Parsley, chives Cooked chicken legs - internal temperature 165°F.


For more information, please see the video above.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing all the special and healthy dishes with us. I tried out this recipe and it came out so amazing in taste. Everything healthy food is useful only when you have healthy habits like running, cardio and weight lifting. Do you know benefits of running?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...