Friday, April 9, 2021

Mediterranean House Style Steak Recipe

 





Mediterranean House Style Steak Well, here is my favorite steak that my mother use to make me. Now I have to tell you that this is really a Portuguese recipe, but I called it a Mediterranean-style steak because, for youtube, it would be more diversified for this recipe. Trust me when the wine, garlic, and cream along with the butter that hits the steak, it will surely be a crowd or family pleasure. Do not take my word for it, just see for yourself. Let me know how yours turned out. Ingredients 2 - Sirlion steaks ( 1/2 or 1 inch thick) 4 cloves - Garlic, sliced thick 3-4 tbsp. - Olive oil 2 tbsp. - Butter, unsalted 1/2 cup - Red wine or white wine, beer 1 tbsp. - Hot pepper sauce, Piri Piri 1 tbsp. - HP sauce or other 1 tsp. - Cumin, powdered Salt and pepper to taste Topper - Fried egg Sides - 4 small peeled potatoes, and slices into 1/4 inch slices. Slightly oiled and baked in love for about 30 mins. at around 350 degrees.


For more information, please see the video above.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...