Friday, April 9, 2021

Best Baked Rice And Beans Recipe

 





Best Baked Rice And Beans Well, here it is, my favorite dish that I just love to take to work for my lunch. Now, this is Spanish-style baked rice and beans. When the rice sucks up the salsa and with the beans, all that incredibly delicious combination makes this one outstanding recipe. Now I have to tell you that my wife was mad at me because I did not iron the kitchen towel, so forgive me if you noticed. I have to say that I am very multi-talented but ironing I have no idea how to do it. Well, maybe next time I will try it. So back to the dish, hope you enjoy it and please let me know if you did anything different to it. Ingredients 2 cups - Basmati rice or other long-grain rice 2 cans - Red kidney beans, rinsed and drained 1 tsp. - Kosher salt or to taste 1 tsp. - Grounded black pepper or to taste 2 tsp. - Cumin, powdered 1/2 tsp. - Chilli powder 1/4 cup - Olive oil 1 jar - Tomato salsa (16 ounces) 2 1/2 cups - Chicken broth 2 tbsp - Chopped parsley Notes - Cover the dish very tightly with aluminum foil and put an oven tray on top of the dish to add more pressure for the cooking process. Cooking time - 1 hour and 10 mins at 350 F. - When the cooking is done, check the tenderness of the rice and if need be, add some water and return the dish to the oven until the rice is tender.


For more information, please see the video above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...