Monday, March 8, 2021

Greek Hearty Classic Soup Recipe

 



Greek Hearty Classic Soup Recipe
Video



Greek Hearty Classic Soup
A few months ago, I was invited to my Friend's Wedding and it was my first experience at a Greek Wedding. Now talk about food, it never stopped and it kept coming, one dish after another. How I wish I had more room to hold more. Well, I did not know that I was going to burn off all that food when the music started, wow, talk about "These People Can Dance", loved every minute of it.


Ingredients 1 1/2 Pound - Medium ground meat, or lamb, or in proportion. 1/3 cup - Breadcrumbs 1 cup - Feta cheese 1/2 cup - Fresh parsley (option) 2 Cloves - Minced garlic 2 tbsp. - Olive oil 1 med. - Egg 10 cups - Chicken stock (low-sodium) 1 cup - Orzo pasta 1 tbsp. - Basil or oregano 1/3 cup - Green onions 1 tbsp. - Lemon rind 1/2 med. - Lemon juice (option) Salt and pepper to taste.
Topping; Fresh mint For More Information, Please See The Video.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...