Monday, January 25, 2021

Smoked Salmon Hand Roll With Avocado And Cucumber Recipe

 



Smoked Salmon Hand Roll With Avocado And Cucumber Recipe
Video


Smoked Salmon Hand Roll With Avocado And Cucumber I just love sushi but I do not want to go to all that trouble of getting fresh fish for sometimes it is hard to find, so I use smoked salmon or other smoked fish. For me, it just workes out perfect and I have to say it's on the safe side, for unless you know your fish as fresh, it could make your meal a disaster. Now I make a lot of sushi, I would say about twice a month or so. Especially for myself and my wife or for some family or friends get-togethers. Trust me, this recipe goes fast and sometimes I just can not keep up, so have a lot on standby or you could have a riot on your hands.


Ingredients Sheets of nori - Cut divided into two. As needed Smoked salmon Cucumber, peeled and sliced Avocado, peeled and sliced Carrot, peeled and sliced Green onions, slit down the stem Sushi rice, see the method in my other video. Start at 1:05 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE9oDQq9ieU Extras Wasabi paste, pickled ginger (gari) Options Parsley,


For more information, please see the video abovr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...