Friday, December 4, 2020

Sweet Potato With Curry Ketchup Dip Recipe

 




Sweet Potato With Curry Ketchup Dip Recipe When I am on a diet, I need something to keep me going, and at least something I can call “comfort food”. So as for fries, that means that I have to bake it and for me, the best fries I like coming hot out of the oven are sweet potato fries. I added just a bit of olive oil to the fries to lightly oil them so they can cook better and give some taste. Now I like to use the water soaking method to remove some of the starches, as for adding cornstarch to the fries before the baking I do not use this method. I tried both ways and I can really say for me there’s no difference in how you prepare it. But, saying this you can use cornstarch if you prefer it. Make sure you keep an eye on the fries while baking. If the temperature is too high then they will be cooked on the outside and raw on the inside, but if it is too low then the fries will be dried out a soggy. Let me know how yours turned out and did you do anything different to the recipe.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingredients 2 lbs. - Sweet potatoes ( peeled and cut into 1/2-inch thick strips)
1 to 2 tbsp. - Olive oil 1/2 tsp. - Salt 1 tsp. - Paprika Curry Dip 1 tsp. - Curry powder 1 tbsp. - Olive oil 1/3 cup - Ketchup (more to taste) 1/4 cup - Mayonnaise (Low fat) (More to taste) Options 1/2 tsp. - Sugar Cayenne pepper to taste Chile powder to taste Toppings Green onions (chopped) Parsley (chopped)

For more information, please see the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...