Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Eggs 5 Ways - Fast And Easy Recipe

 



Eggs  5  Ways  -  Fast  And  Easy Recipe




Eggs  5  Ways  -  Fast  And  Easy Recipe

What can be better than eggs, for breakfast, Linch, and even for Dinner. They are so diversified that you can make them in hundreds of ways but "I am sorry" here I will only be showing you five. Now in this video, I am showing you how I feel is the easiest way to make some egg dishes. I tried to cook the eggs that are cooked enough or long enough for the average taste, soft, runny, or hard. Of course, if you would like your eggs on the soft side or the hard side, just cook it a bit less or longer. Let me know how you made your eggs and what was your favorite method. Video time mark Fried eggs - 0:00 Omelet - 2:06 Scrambled eggs - 4:43 Boiled eggs - 6:50 Poached egg - 8:20
For more information, please see the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...