Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Eating Oysters With My Girlfriend



Eating Oysters With My Girlfriend



I wanted my Girlfriend to try to eat some oysters with me. Well,  I had a hard time trying convincing her and I wind up eating them myself. No matter how much I tried to bride her, it was all to no avail.

I understand for she was not brought upon any kind of Seafood, so she finds it disgusting to look at and that's is where it stops. I even tried to give her shrimps and lobster, well with that I was told that it resembled some worms and a large spider. 

I can say that there was more for me. 




************************************************************************************************************




Recipe; 

A few  medium-size oysters.

Toppings

- Lemons or lime
- Hot sauce
- Horseradish
- Any liquor




For more information, please see the video below;





************************************************************************************************************




Well, if you got a proper oyster knife then it will make your life a lot easier. Unfortunately, I do not have one like the picture here, so I used the best thing I had on hand in my Kitchen. 
Make sure that the knife you use is not flexing or bending as you use it, for it could break and hurt you. I used a very sturdy butter knife and with a bit of effort, it went well. 






By using a folded kitchen towel, it will hold the oyster more secure and make your life safer and protect your fingers. Remember to pry the hinge part with a downward stroke, not straight through. 








Once you hear the crack, slide the knife up into the top shell and cut the upper part of the oyster in order to separate it from its hold.








!! Very Important !!

If you find that your oyster is opened or when you open it and it smells funny or a rotten smell and/or it has a funny texture, then toss it out for it is spoiled. DO NOT attempt to save it. 







Now go ahead and add "whatever toppings" that will make you happy. All the way from the mild to the hot stuff...:)

 I ate a dozen oysters, how many can you eat.










************************************************************************************************************





Eating Oysters With My Girlfriend
Video






If You Liked This Video Then You Will Love These. 
By Cookingaround.



Seafood Medley 
Video





My Older Video's Below, I Hope You Enjoy Them. 


Spicy Shrimp
Video




 Spicy Octopus
Video



Please share with your Family and Friends, below;


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...