Monday, March 23, 2015

Chicken Pineapple Salad - (Salatka Z Ananasemi Kurczakiem)



Chicken Pineapple Salad  - (Salatka Z Ananasemi Kurczakiem)


Of all the salads that I have made, this one has to be one of my favorite ones. Now Girlfriend is Polish and of course she was the one that showed me how to make this recipe. it is a great side dish, but I wanted to make it a complete meal, so I added the pasta to it, and there you go, an awesome dish. 

I will not try again to give this dish it's Polish name for in the video you could hear that my Polish was horrible. Well, any way you pronounce it, it is a great dish. 

Please let me know how yours turned out and if you added anything to it.



**********************************************************************************************************

Recipe:

1 Lb. -  Chicken breast

1 Med. - Diced onion
1/4 Cup - Sweet red pepper
1/2 Can - Pineapple (drained)
1 Can - Sweet whole corn (drained)
1 to 2 Tbsp. - Fresh parsley
3 to 4 Tbsp. - Low-fat Mayo

Salt and pepper to taste.

1/2 Pkg. - Bow or any pasta


For more information, please see the video below. 




**********************************************************************************************************


Want the best tasting chicken dish, then use  a free range chicken that I call "Farmers Chicken".

These chickens are not locked up in a cage and are free to roam around  outside and inside, also they are feed whole grain feed without any hormones or any other fast growth enhancers. 





Sometimes it is hard to know when the chicken has been cooking right through into the middle. Even if it is brown on the outside, that does not mean it is cooked.

Take the largest piece and just cut a bit and take a peek inside. In this way, you will be sure that it is done and ready for the salad.





Here I have chosen a bow pasta, for me I think this looks best in the presentation of the salad. 

Now you can really use any type of pasta that you want or prefer. How about trying it with potatoes instead. The choices are endless. 






I like to keep my weight always under control so I am using a  low-fat mayo, but if you prefer then go ahead and use the normal one. 

If you want you can use half mayo and half sour cream or buttermilk, it is your choice how you would like this dish. 






Add anything that you heart desires at this point, after all, it's your salad and you should have it your way. 









**********************************************************************************************************



Pineapple Chicken Salad
(Salatka Z Ananasemi Kurczakiem)
Video 




If You Liked This Video, Then You Will Love These Below. 
By: Cookingaround 

Tuscany  Salad 
Video



Chicken Salad 
Video




Broccoli Apple Salad
Video



Please share with your Family and Friends, by clicking below; 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...