Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Creamy Kiwi Cheese Cake - No Bake



Creamy Kiwi Cheese Cake - No Bake

Aww ! The Cheesecake and a Kiwi Cheesecake, my favorite. Now I like this no baking of the cake because I like the cheese to be soft and smooth, not the harden one that is backed. I am not saying that the baked one is better, for they are just as awesome, it's just my preference to like it to melt in my mouth more like a pudding.


So either way you make it, it will be out of this world. Please let me know how yours turned out and did you make a better decoration on top than I did.



***********************************************************************************************************


Recipe; 

Crust;
2 Pkg.(1/4 lb.) - Graham crackers or sweet plain cookies.
1/2 to 1/3 Cup - Melted butter
2 to 3 Tbsp. - Brown sugar

Filling;
1 lb. - Cheam cheese
1 Cup - Heavy whipping cream
3/4 to 1 Cup - Powered sugar
2 Tsp. - Vanilla extract

Topping; 
4 to 6 - Peeled Kiwi
3 to 4 Tbsp. - White sugar
2/3 Cup - Water
2 to 3 Tbsp. - Powered gelatin
1 to 2 Each - Sliced kiwi

Option;
Green food colouring for the topping.


Note;
- Pie crust can be baked or used as is in the pie form.


For more information and procedures, please see video below; 



***********************************************************************************************************



Now I did say "no bake" and this is a no bake Cheesecake recipe, and I stand by my word. This crust does not have to be baked and can be used just as is. 

Now baking this for me only takes about a 6 to 7 minutes and I like to have a harder crust, but it will turn out just as good without the baking, but with  more of a  flaky softer crust. 




In the video, I am using 18% cream to keep it on the lighter side, but you can use a heavier if you wish. 

If you are in a hurry, then just use the pre-made whipped cream and it will be just as good. The one that comes in a tub. 




Now how jelled to you want your topping. This is easy to control by using less or more gelatin to control your topping mix. 

Some commercial  bakeries,  on the topping mix, add some green food colouring to make it  a stronger green to stand out the kiwi more. It really will not hurt the taste and you can get a food colouring that is a natural food product. Here on mine, I did not use it. 



Just to make your life easier, let the pie with the filling cool off a bit in the fridge just before you add the topping.

Remember that the topping should be cooled off before adding it. I add cold water to a large bowl and put my working pot with the mix, into the water to cool faster. Do not let it cool down too much, for then it will turn into a solid jelly and not pour right.




***********************************************************************************************************



Creamy Kiwi Cheese Cake - No Bake
Video





If You Liked This Video Than You Will Love These. 
By: Cookingaround 


No Bake Cookies - No Fuss
Video



Chocolate Gone Wild - Chocolaty Goodness
Video




Please do not forget to share with your Family and friends, below; 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...