Thursday, October 16, 2014

Potato Chips Omelet - Something Different In Breakfast



Potato Chips Omelet -  Something Different In  Breakfast 

Well my Girlfriend asked  me to go into the Kitchen and make her a Breakfast that was something new, that was never seen and it had to be real tasty. Now I knew that she just loves my omelets for Breakfast and she has never got tired of them, so I decided to make one, but how and with what. Looking thought the  cupboards and the fridge I came across a half opened bag of potato chips. Humm !! , I never looked back.

The potato chips were perfect for they were already seasoned and  "yup" they were potato at the least, so I put my skills to the test. I made them, but found out that I had to flip the omelet because of the saturated chips to get it to be cooked on both sides through and through. 

So I gave it to her but I did not tell her what had I done or added to it. She loved it but could not figure  out what was in the eggs that made it tasty and flavorful. Only when she finished it and with a little bit of begging  I told her that it was her favorite   potato chips that was added. Boy !! what a surprise did she get, the expression on her face was well worth it. 

So now I have made this Potato Omelet over and over again and I used many types of chips from the plain to the garlic and onions. It all turned out awesome, our Breakfasts will never be the same. 

I hope you try it and get back to me on how yours was done....


**************************************************************************************************************


Recipe;

2 to 3  - Large eggs

2 to 3 hand fulls of your favorite potato chips
1/2 to 1 Tbsp. - Parsley
1/2 to 1 Tbsp. - Chopped chives or green onions.
1 to 2 Tbsp. - Cooking oil
Pepper to taste.
Splash of milk



For more information please see video below;



**************************************************************************************************************





Here I was using  regular  chips, natural with only salt added. So add your Favorite one and it can rally be anything from  ketchup to hot chilies chips . There is so many types that you can have a different omelet everyday for a month or longer. 










Chives I find gives off a nice fresh onion taste, but you can add whatever you like at this point for after all it's for you, right...? 












When stirring  the chips with the egg, please try not to break them up and turning them into a mash that will lose it's texture in the omelet. 

Also give it a little time for the egg mixture to soak completely into the chips. 









When you see the egg has been cooked to your desire, then give a flip to cook on the other side. Then turn off the heat and the hot pan will be enough to finish cooking your omelet without over cooking it. 











Voila !!, the Potato Chips Omelet that your whole Family and friends will love and keep asking for more.  









**************************************************************************************************************


Potato Chips Omelet -  Something Different In  Breakfast 
Video





If you like this recipe then you will love these's below by Cookingaround. 


Spanish Omelet With Pepper Sauce
Video 
 


Portuguese  Parsley & Onion  Omelet
Video
 


Egg Salad On Crisp Bread
Video





Please share with your Family and Friends below; 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...