Thursday, September 1, 2011

Can I Eat What I Want And Still Lose Weight.




Can I Eat What I Want And Still Lose Weight. 


Go ahead and have one or two. Are you expected never to eat a doughnut ever again because you are on a diet or because you are afraid of putting on those pounds.

I find that if you are eating right and exercising moderately then you can have a treat once and awhile without any effect to your goals. In fact by eating something that you crave will actually help you stay on your diet longer. Now that's not to say that you do it every day or you have a dozen in one sitting, but one or two once and awhile, come on enjoy.

Please  read my Article here Can I Eat Fattening Food Or Fast Food In Order To Lose Weight?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...