Friday, January 24, 2014

Meatball Sandwich - Awesome



Meatball Sandwich - Awesome


I just love this recipe because it is so easy to make and the taste is really awesome, and not to mention that because it’s baked it’s better for you without all that frying.  Make sure that you make some extra  for it will go fast.

Now I like my meatballs a little larger  and it does look very big on the beget,  but  believe me it all fits and I just enjoy  biting into it and getting the full flavor of the  savoury meat. 


Let me know how yours turned out. 

*********************************************************************************************************

Recipe.....

1 lbs. -  Med ground beef

1/2 Cup - Bread crumbs
3 Gloves - Minced garlic
1 Cup -  Tomato sauce -  Tomato Sauce - Homemade
1/2 Tsp. - Rosemary
1 Tbsp. -  Parsley
1 Tbsp. - Olive oil

Salt and pepper to taste.


Using regular tomato sauce;

Add
1/2 Tsp. - Basil
1/2 Tsp. - Oregano
1/2 Tsp. - Thyme

See Video for further instructions - " For Video - Click Here "


*********************************************************************************************************





Now here you can add really whatever you like but please keep in mind that if you are making this for the Children then watch how spicy you make it. Also one thing I did not show on the video is that most of the time I make this ahead of time and let them stay over night in the fridge.








The size of the meatballs really depend on you. I for one like them to be a little larger for I like the meatball  overwhelmed the bread  so I can get the maximum full taste of the savoury meat.  









Let the meatballs savoury slowly in the tomato sauce to get the full flavour of the tomato sauce to infuse into it. Give a turn every now and then, also if it becomes a little thick then add a bit of water, but just a bit at a time. Also if  you want you can make some extra for it freezes very well and you will be sure not to run out.






Add any type of cheese you want, after all it's your sandwich. Don't forget to  slid it under the grill for about 30 seconds or so, just to get the cheese "right on". I usually add the tomato sauce last after the grilling because I do not want to dry it out. Anyway you make it, make it yours.






*********************************************************************************************************



Meatball Sandwich - Awesome
Video 


Please share with your Family and friends below; 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...