Monday, April 8, 2013

Ritz Cracker Chicken À la Carmo.


Ritz Cracker Chicken À la  Carmo

This chicken recipe was given to me by my friend  Ms. Carmo in the USA, and I was surprised when I saw that Ritz Crackers were used, so I tried it.  I have to say that it turned out really awesome  and an outstanding  crunchy taste. You can be rest assured that I will repeat this with fish.
Anyways, I can write all day, try it and tell me your story.....

                                       


************************************************************************************************************************
Recipe... 

2 lbs chicken tenders or 2 large chicken breasts
1 -  sleeves Ritz crackers
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup whole milk
1 cups cheddar or any hard cheese, grated
1 teaspoon dried parsley

Sauce:
1 - 10 ounce can/package of any instant  cream soup mix.
1/2  cup  heavy cream or sour cream
2 tablespoon butter

Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.

************************************************************************************************************************



Please share with your Friends below...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...