Sunday, September 9, 2012

Cod In Cream Sauce - Bacalhau Com Natas



Cod In Cream Sauce - Bacalhau Com  Natas

Now In Over 100 Languages. 


This recipe brings out my memories of my Mom making this dish in the Kitchen. I can remember, being so small and young seeing that awful looking salted fish on the table all cutted up and soaking in a bowl,  in water. 


Soon it was the next day and the aroma of the olive oil, the potatoes coming through with the fish that for some reason has a pleasant  aroma, not a fishy one. It still makes me think of home when I make it and all my good thoughts come through of my Portuguese Home of the past with my parents


For more information and to get the full recipe, -  " Please Click "




Cod In Cream Sauce - Bacalhau Com  Natas
Video 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...