Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Three Cheese Baked Mac and Cheese Recipe

 



Three Cheese  Baked Mac and Cheese

Being in Europe for now, I miss one of my North American dishes, Mac and cheese. So in order to keep me happy with something from home, I have to make it myself. For this is not a traditional dish here. I just give it, my own touch.

I hope you enjoy the recipe, for the three-cheese goes and blends perfectly together. It will always turn out perfect and creamy. 

Let me know how yours turned out. 



Ingredients

1/2 pkg.             -  Elbow macaroni pasta 

1 1/2 cups         -  Heavy cream, using 12%

1 cup                  -  Cheddar cheese (any kind), extra for topping

1/2 cup              -  Monterey Jack cheese, extra for topping

1/2 cup              -  Smoked Gouda cheese, extra for topping

1 tsp.                  -  Garlic powder

1 tsp.                  -  Onion powder

1/2 tsp.              -  White pepper 


Salt - as needed

Toppings  -  Parsley 

Options -  1/2 tsp.  cayenne pepper


Notes;

-  Stop cooking the past two minutes before the time limit.

-  Do not drain the past under the water.

-  Cheese sauce has to be on the liquidity side, for the pasta will absorb it.



For more information, please see the video below;


Three Cheese Baked Mac and Cheese Recipe
Video





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...