Friday, August 6, 2021

Best Garlic Bread Recipe

 




Best Garlic Bread When it comes to garlic bread, my wife and I are 100% in. In this recipe, I make it super easy to make and it will always turn out a thing of perfection.
I added cheese to it, to make it even better, and when it comes to the crunch, it is out of this world. Just think of the butter and garlic mixed together and with cheese, it's one delicious meal.
Let me know how yours turned out and what kind of topping did you use. Ingredients 1 - Long french bread (fresh) 1/3 cup - Butter, unsalted 5-6 cloves - Garlic, minced 1 1/2 pinch - Oregano 1/ 2 tsp. - Hot chili flakes 1/4 tsp. - Salt, kosher As needed - Mozzarella, shredded Toppings - Chopped parsley, chives Bake - Grill on middle rack at 350 Farinahight for 10 to 15 minutes.



For more information, please see the video below:



Best Garlic Bread Recipe
Video



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...